November 2 – 13, 2017
12 days • 10 breakfasts • 6 dinners
$4499 per person, double occupancy
April 19, 2017 @ 2:00p
FIA Board Room
RSVP to Ann Chan at 810.239.1356
• Uncover Sicily’s Moorish and Norman influences that intertwine with Greek and Roman ruins
• Explore Agrigento’s ancient Valley of the Temples
• Travel to the historic hilltop town of Taormina
• Stop at a local winery in Southern Italy, complete with wine tasting and a dinner featuring regional specialties
• Explore the ancient town of Sassi di Matera, known for its cave dwellings
• Spend time in the mystical town of Alberobello, with its unusual cone-shaped roofed homes known as “trulli”
• Discover spectacular Mt. Etna Volcano National Park
• In Pompeii, walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans who perished in the foothills of Mount Vesuvius
A portion of ticket proceeds support FIA programs and exhibitions.
For reservations or more information, contact Ann Chan at 810.239.1356 or Diane Roberts at 810.629.4270, ext. 201.
* Included in price: round trip air from Bishop International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers. Not included in price: cancellation waiver and insurance of $280 per person. All rates are per person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from Flint.