The Flint Institute of Arts (FIA) is pleased to announce the 11th Annual Art on Tap: Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ event. Join us on Friday, October 5 to sample a wide variety of craft beers, popular and hard to find bourbons, and indulge in delicious BBQ fare from Hog Wild BBQ. Be entertained by the Reichlin Small Group playing the blues, view ceramics demonstrations, and paint your own tasting glass!
A limited amount of Bell’s Black Note, Saugatuck’s Imperial Pumpkin Chai BBA Stout, Booker’s Bourbon, and High West Mid Summer Night Dream will be available so get your Early Access tickets to ensure you get a taste!
Check out last year's photos.
Friday, October 5, 2018
Early Access 6:00p | Main Event 7:00p–10:00p
|Reservations||In Advance||At the Door|
|Includes BBQ, complimentary tasting glass, and 10 tasting tickets for beer and bourbon.|
|Includes BBQ, complimentary tasting glass, and 5 tasting tickets for beer and bourbon.|
Additional tasting tickets are $1.00 each.
Funds raised cover bus transportation and art materials for elementary and secondary students participating in FIA education and programs.
2018 Beer Tasting Event
We are scheduling volunteers for one shift from 6p–10p to pour beer and bourbon samples, assist with bbq, and work the raffle and registration tables. Volunteers will receive a break to enjoy the event. If you know someone that would like to volunteer, feel free to pass this information on. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you there!
Ashley Toth, FIA Events Coordinator
Breweries & Suppliers
|• Arbor Brewing Co. – Ann Arbor, MI
• Atwater Brewery – Detroit, MI
• Ballast Point Brewing Co. – San Diego, CA
• Bell’s Brewery – Kalamazoo, MI
• B. Nektar Meadery – Ferndale, MI
• BrewDog – Columbus, OH
• CiderBoys Cider – Stevens Point, WI
• Ellison Brewery & Spirits – Lansing, MI
• Fenton Winery & Brewery – Fenton, MI
• Grand Armory Brewing Co. – Grand Haven, MI
• Griffin Claw Brewing Co. – Birmingham, MI
• Lansing Brewing Co. – Lansing, MI
• Magic Hat Brewing Co. – South Burlington, VT
• New Belgium Brewing Co. – Fort Collins, CO
• New Holland Brewing Co. – Holland, MI
• Northern Oak Brewery – Holly, MI
• Oskar Blues Brewing Co. – Boulder, CO
• Perrin Brewing Co. – Comstock Park, MI
• Revolution Brewing – Chicago, IL
• Right Brain Brewery – Traverse City, MI
• Saugatuck Brewing Co. – Douglas, MI
• Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. – Chico, CA
• Tenacity Brewing – Flint, MI
• Tri-City Brewing Co. – Bay City, MI
|• Beam Suntory |
featuring Booker’s, Basil Hayden’s, Knob Creek, and Maker’s Mark
featuring David Nicholson, Ezra Brooks, Minor Case, Rebel Yell, and Yellowstone
featuring 1792, Buffalo Trace, Colonel E.H. Taylor, Eagle Rare, Old Weller, and Sazerac
featuring a variety of High West
|Ann & Khalil Saab|
|Mrs. Edmund Brownell||Dee Cramer, Inc.||Lewis & Knopf CPAs|
|Drs. Bobby & Nita Mukkamala||Yeo & Yeo CPAs & |
|Gill-Roy's Hardware||Carol & Gary Hurand||Jeffrey Hurand|
|Thomas Mitchell||Dr. & Mrs. Kienan F. Murphy||Olmsted Associates, Inc.|
|Jim & Patt Spangler||Werschky & Lewis |