Friday, October 14, 2022
Early Access 6:00pm | Main Event 7:00pm-10:00pm
The Flint Institute of Arts (FIA) is pleased to announce the return of the 13th Annual Art on Tap: Beer, Bourbon, BBQ event. Join us to sample an exclusive selection of craft beers and sip on unique bourbons under multiple tents in the crisp fall air. Guests will enjoy a delicious barbecue buffet and donut bar, music by the Reichlin Small Group, a vintage camper photo booth from Gypsy Girls Caravan, flame working demonstration, giant games and more! Enter to win amazing raffle packages on site. Proceeds from the event support museum programming and outreach programs for PreK-12 students.
A limited amount of rare and hard to find beers and bourbons will be available so reserve your Early Access tickets to ensure you get a taste!
Friday, October 14, 2022
Early Access 6:00p | Main Event 7:00p–10:00p
|Reservations||In Advance||At the Door|
|Includes BBQ fare and donut bar, complimentary tasting glass, 10 tasting tokens for beer and bourbon|
|Includes BBQ fare and donut bar, complimentary tasting glass, 5 tasting tokens for beer and bourbon.|
|Includes BBQ fare and donut bar, non-alcoholic beverages available.|
|Additional Tasting Tokens||5 for $5 or 20 for $15|
- Austin Bros. Beer Co. - Murkury in Retrograde IPA
- Beards Brewery - Tree Blood Maple Sap Stout
- Founders Brewing Co. - Cinnamon KBS Imperial Stout
- Griffin Claw Brewing Co. - Flying Buffalo Double Barrel Reserve
VARIETY OF BOURBONS INCLUDING SELECTIONS FROM:
- Austin Brothers Beer Co. - Alpena, MI
- Beards Brewery - Petoskey, MI
- Blake’s Hard Cider - Armada, MI
- BrewDog Brewery - Columbus, OH
- Dark Horse Brewing Co. - Marshall, MI
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - Milton, DE
- DuClaw Brewing Co. - Baltimore, MD
- Forbidden Fruit - Paw Paw, MI
- Founders Brewing Co. - Grand Rapids, MI
- Griffin Claw Brewing Co. - Birmingham, MI
- The Long Drink Co. - Finland
- New Belgium Brewing - Fort Collins, CO
- New Holland Brewing - Holland, MI
- Petoskey Brewing Co. - Petoskey, MI
- Roak Brewing Co. - Royal Oak, MI
- Revolution Brewing - Chicago, IL
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. - Douglas, MI
- Sierra Rose Cider - Grand Rapids, MI
- Stone Brewing - Escondido, CA
- Upper Hand Brewery - Escanaba, MI
Tokens may be exchanged for 1oz. sample of bourbon and 2oz. sample of beer. Number of tokens per sample will vary by beverage. Vegetarian options provided. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend and provide a valid government ID upon arrival. Event tickets are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Proceeds raised directly support museum programming and outreach programs for PreK-12 students.
Please mark your calendars and click the link to email Ashley Toth to hold your spot early. We are scheduling volunteers for one shift from 6p-10p to pour beer and bourbon samples. If you know someone that would like to volunteer, feel free to pass this information on. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you there!