Check back for details on the 2023 event!
Art on Tap: Beer, Bourbon, BBQ returned on Friday, October 14, 2022 for a stellar event with 346 guests in attendance. They sampled an exclusive selection of 60+ craft beers and 18+ unique bourbons, including a limited amount of rare and hard-to-find selections. The evening offered a delicious barbecue buffet and donut bar, live music by the Reichlin Small Group, a photo opportunity from Gypsy Girl Caravan, flameworking demonstration and the opportunity to win amazing raffle packages on-site. With thanks to our sponsors and attendees, the event raised over $10,000 to support museum programming and outreach programs for PreK-12 students.
- Austin Bros. Beer Co. - Murkury in Retrograde IPA
- Beards Brewery - Tree Blood Maple Sap Stout
- Founders Brewing Co. - Cinnamon KBS Imperial Stout
- Griffin Claw Brewing Co. - Flying Buffalo Double Barrel Reserve
VARIETY OF BOURBONS INCLUDING SELECTIONS FROM:
- Austin Brothers Beer Co. - Alpena, MI
- Beards Brewery - Petoskey, MI
- Blake’s Hard Cider - Armada, MI
- BrewDog Brewery - Columbus, OH
- Dark Horse Brewing Co. - Marshall, MI
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - Milton, DE
- DuClaw Brewing Co. - Baltimore, MD
- Forbidden Fruit - Paw Paw, MI
- Founders Brewing Co. - Grand Rapids, MI
- Griffin Claw Brewing Co. - Birmingham, MI
- The Long Drink Co. - Finland
- New Belgium Brewing - Fort Collins, CO
- New Holland Brewing - Holland, MI
- Petoskey Brewing Co. - Petoskey, MI
- Roak Brewing Co. - Royal Oak, MI
- Revolution Brewing - Chicago, IL
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. - Douglas, MI
- Sierra Rose Cider - Grand Rapids, MI
- Stone Brewing - Escondido, CA
- Upper Hand Brewery - Escanaba, MI
- Fenton Winery & Brewery - Fenton, MI
- Tenacity Brewing - Flint, MI
Tokens may be exchanged for 1oz. sample of bourbon and 2oz. sample of beer. Number of tokens per sample will vary by beverage. Vegetarian options provided. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend and provide a valid government ID upon arrival. Event tickets are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Proceeds raised directly support museum programming and outreach programs for PreK-12 students.