November 2 & 3, 2019
Saturday • 10:00a–5:00p
Sunday • 11:00a–4:00p
|Children 12 & Under||FREE|
The Flint Institute of Arts and its Founders Society announce the 14th Annual FIRST FROST Arts & Fine Crafts Fair. In response to requests by the artists and the public, this year’s fair will again be held inside the FIA museum, and will be limited to about 24 artist’s booths in Isabel Hall. We will continue to showcase giftable art and fine hand-crafted items at the beginning of the holiday shopping season.
- All artists will be juried. Judging criteria based on artistic quality, uniqueness of design and appropriateness to the holiday event. (No antiques or mass-produced items)
- Booth Sizes: 10’x10’ = $300 | 8’x8’ = $225 | Also available: a few 8’x5’ spaces containing an 8-ft. table with chair = $135
- Booth and table fees will be refunded in full to unsuccessful applicants.
All funds raised during the event help support the programming and exhibitions at the Flint Institute of Arts.
Check out last year's photos.
Mail ONLY Option
If you wish to send your Artist Application by mail only, please follow the instructions below.
1. Download the application by clicking the PDF icon below
2. Print and fill out the application
3. Submit Payment – mailed application must be made by check only – make check payable to Founders Society
4. Mail your application to: Founders Society/First Frost, Flint Institute of Arts, 1120 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48503
Online ONLY Option
If you wish to fill out the application and submit payment using the form below, please click the link to take you to the secure online form. You will receive a confirmation email indicating you've completed the form successfully. If there are any issues, we will notify you using the email address you provided when submitting the form.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Artist Selection Chairman Robert Van Duyne at 810.694.7230 or email@example.com.