Posted on February 17, 2021
This position is responsible for developing and teaching a variety of Art School courses for children including drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, and more. Most youth classes are held after school and on weekends.
Posted on February 17, 2021
This position is responsible for developing and teaching a variety of Art School courses for teens including drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, portfolio development, and more. Most youth classes are held after school and on weekends.
Posted on March 16, 2021
Under the direction of the Director of Development, the Communications & Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of all aspects of communications and marketing of the FIA brand. This includes working with the Director of Development to create and execute an integrated marketing plan that builds awareness of the FIA’s collections, exhibitions, programs, events, Art School, café, and retail services locally, regionally, and nationally resulting in increased attendance, membership, revenue, and recognition in the field.
Summary of Essential Job Responsibilities
- Development and execution of integrated marketing plan that includes advertising, social media, direct mail, email marketing, and media relations
- Manages Digital Media Specialist
- Budget management and reporting
- Direct the content and social media strategy
- Establish, retain, and grow relationships with media (new and traditional) and sales
- Support all departments by collaborating to develop and deliver relevant, timely marketing campaigns
- Create and service content for articles, editorials, and press releases
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics for monthly and yearly reports
- Assist in outreach efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, or related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years marketing, communications, and/or advertising experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, executing, and managing integrated marketing plans
- Demonstrated written, oral, interpersonal, and communication skills (including editing ability)
- Ability to successfully work independently and collaboratively with internal departments
- Experience with budgeting
- Expressed interest in the visual arts
- Knowledge of digital marketing including the creation of content for social media and
- websites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Microsoft Office Suite skills including but not limited to efficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with website maintenance and templates including Constant Contact
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality when necessary
Email cover letter, resume, and list of 3 references by email or mail to:
Director of Development
Flint Institute of Arts
1120 East Kearsley Street
Flint, MI 48503
No Phone Calls, Please
Member and Guest Relations
Posted on August 16, 2017
This Part Time / Non-Exempt position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Flint Institute of Arts Museum Shop. This position is also responsible for providing visitors with excellent service and generating earned revenue for the museum.
Posted on March 21, 2022
This Full Time/Exempt position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Flint Institute of Arts Museum Shop. This position is also responsible for providing visitors with excellent service and generating earned revenue for the museum. Tuesday-Saturday, 9-5, with occasional late nights and Sundays required. See the full description for more information.