Zoom Viewing Instructions
- Download the Zoom application to your desktop computer or mobile device
- Create a Zoom account if you do not have one here
- To view the lecture, you must have a Zoom account for security purposes
- A Zoom account at the free basic level is sufficient
- Click the Zoom link for the lecture you wish to register for on the lectures page
- Follow the instructions to sign up for the lecture
- After signing up, you will receive an email notification that will contain a unique URL and passcode to view the lecture
- You will also receive a reminder email notification an hour before the lecture begins
- If you do not see the email, check your spam, updates, promotions, or "other" folders before reaching out to us
- Click on the link, and it will open the Zoom application on either your desktop or mobile device (please be patient, this process will take a few moments)
- You must sign in to the Zoom application with the email address you provided when you registered for the lecture
- The lecture will begin automatically once the host is ready to go live
We ask that you test your Zoom application to be sure you can view the lecture well before the lecture begins. We may not be able to assist you to do so since there are so many factors contributing to viewing difficulty. You can click on the link to view the lecture at any time before the event.
If you have trouble viewing the lecture, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the lecture has concluded on the FIA's YouTube channel. For any technical questions regarding the Zoom webinar, please contact Digital media Specialist Heather Wright.
YouTube Viewing Instructions
Click on the link associated YouTube live with the lecture you wish to view. The video will begin automatically when the lecture goes live.
You may also visit the FIA's YouTube channel directly to view the lecture. The lecture will be available on the main page of the channel under Upcoming Live Streams.